Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
I am the new Learning and Inclusion Strategist. I work with the library staff to make sure our teaching and learning program is effective and meets the needs of students from different backgrounds. Previously, I consulted at the writing center and taught ESL, writing studies, and linguistics classes.
The Wangensteen Historical Library provides online access to Dr. Robert Patterson Harris’s History and Development of Caesarean Section. This image from Drawing and measurements, Volume 22 is one of many illustrations of the patient’s pelvic structure along with the patient outcome after surgery.