Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
I am a librarian in the Physical Sciences and Engineering Library. I work with the Biomedical Engineering and Mathematics departments and can help you find reliable resources, manage your citations or data and help with other information needs.
Texts from the unique and richly illustrated history of early modern medical knowledge and healing in Japan and China are on view for the first time in a fascinating exhibition from the Wangensteen Historical Library of Biology and Medicine.