The Libraries welcomes learners and scholars from all cultures and backgrounds.
- We are committed to providing a safe, open environment, and the broadest possible access to quality information.
- We do not tolerate disruptive behavior, harassment, and hateful acts.
- We are open to all and to all points of view.
- We strive to reflect our community by embracing the diversity of people and ideas.
We are here to assist you. Please do not hesitate to ask for our help.
If you need assistance, please visit:
- International Student and Scholar Services
- University Student Legal Service
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Public Safety
- Escort service (24 hour assistance walking within a mile of campus): call 612-624-9255
Or ask us and we will help you navigate these services.