Companion to the Office for Equity and Diversity's Critical Conversations about Diversity and Social Justice series at the University of Minnesota. Co-sponsored by the University Libraries. If you are interested in learning more about the topic of same-sex marriage and the Minnesota Marriage Amendment, check out some of the highlighted resources.
Minnesota Marriage Amendment
S.F. No. 1308, 1st Engrossment - 87th Legislative Session (2011-2012) [S1308-1]
- Disagreeing in love. Moses, L. (2012). Christian Century, 129(19), 12-13.
- Insights into the Marriage Equality Debate. Oshiro, B. K. (2012). Journal Of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, 16(2), 162-166.
- Of the Left, the Right and Plain WrongTeitel, E. (2012). Maclean's, 125(36), 12.
- Same-Sex Marriage, Social Cohesion, and Canadian Values: A Media Analysis. Bannerman, S. (2011). Canadian Journal Of Communication, 36(4), 599-617.
- Same-Sex Marriage: Two Pastors, Two Perspectives. Riley, R. (2012). Essence (Time Inc.), 43(6), 90.
- Spain's Sprint to Marriage Equality. (2012). Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide, 19(5), 23-27.
- To Wed or Not to Wed.Fairyington, S. (2012). Progressive, 76(3), 26-28.
- Turning the tide.(2012). Economist, 404(8802), 26.
- Why did Chick-fil-A cross the road, pull funds for gay marriage foes?. Jonsson, P. (2012, September 19). Christian Science Monitor. p. N.PAG.
To explore further see the To explore further see the Selected Resources for Gay & Lesbian Studies.
This page was create by Jody Gray, Diversity Outreach Librarian