This page is a companion to the Office for Equity and Diversity's Critical Conversations about Diversity and Social Justice series at the University of Minnesota. Co-sponsored by the University Libraries.
Resources and collection highlights on Pinterest!
- Gonzalez, Laura M., Gabriela L. Stein, and Nadia Huq. "The Influence of Cultural Identity and Perceived Barriers on College-Going Beliefs and Aspirations of Latino Youth in Emerging Immigrant Communities." Hispanic Journal of Behavioral Sciences 35.1 (2013): 103-120.
- Hainmueller, Jens, and Michael J. Hiscox. "Attitudes toward highly skilled and low-skilled immigration: evidence from a survey experiment." American Political Science Review 104.1 (2010): 61-84.
- Knoll, Benjamin R. "Implicit Nativist Attitudes, Social Desirability, and Immigration Policy Preferences." International Migration Review 47.1 (2013): 132-165.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco IP, and Giovanni Peri. "Rethinking the effect of immigration on wages." Journal of the European Economic Association 10.1 (2012): 152-197.
- MayKao Y. Hang, President and CEO of the Wilder Foundation
- John Keller, Executive Director, Immigrant Law Center
- Juventino Meza, Director, NAVIGATE Minnesota
- Ahmed Yusuf, Somali community activist and author of Somalis in Minnesota.
Moderator: Louis Mendoza, Associate Vice Provost, University of Minnesota Office for Equity and Diversity