National Search for University Librarian and Dean of Libraries
University Libraries, University of Minnesota
The University of Minnesota is conducting a national search for the next University Librarian and Dean of Libraries. The Executive Vice President and Provost named a search committee in March 2019.
The schedule anticipates recruitment of candidates to take place during summer 2019, with the aim of bringing finalists to campus for public interviews in fall 2019. The University has engaged Beverly Brady and Gale Merseth of the national search firm of Isaacson, Miller to assist the search committee in the recruitment and screening of candidates.
- Update on Search for Next University Librarian and Dean of Libraries (July 2019)
- Position profile for University Librarian and Dean search (July 2019)
- Listening sessions scheduled for University Librarian and Dean search (May 2019)
- University Libraries Dean Search: Update from the provost (April 2019)
- University Libraries Leadership Search is Moving Ahead: Update from the provost (March 2019)
Confidential inquiries, nominations, and expressions of interest about this position may be submitted in confidence to Beverly Brady, Isaacson Miller, email@example.com. More information: www.imsearch.com/search-detail/S7-080
Input for the search committee
Please use this form to provide comments (requires Internet ID login) to the University Librarian search committee in support of its work to recruit an outstanding pool of candidates. (Comments will be shared only with the committee and search consultants and will not be published online.)
The University of Minnesota shall provide equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.