Request Copyright Permissions for a Print Course Pack
*If you have a printed course pack that does not require permissions, please contact your nearest University of Minnesota Digital Print Center directly.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information
- Course Name
- Contact Person
- Phone number and email address for contact
- Estimated course enrollment
- Digital Print Center where you would like your materials printed (if applicable)
- EFS account number (if applicable)
- Complete citation information for each source (details here)
- Submit your originals, along with a printed course pack order form to a Digital Print Center. Even though the packs cannot be printed until after all permissions have been obtained, bringing your originals to the Digital Print Center earlier rather than later allows the copy center time to prepare the pack for printing
- The Copyright Permissions Service will notify the Digital Print Center when all permissions have been received and printing can begin
- Royalties and reproduction costs are included in the purchase price of the course pack at the bookstore
It is not possible to make changes to a course pack once the Digital Print Center have been notified that all permissions have been obtained. If changes are necessary, please contact us as soon as possible.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Copyright Information section of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.
This web site presents information about copyright law. The University Libraries make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information but do not offer it as counsel or legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice concerning your specific situation.