As you may have noticed, we've recently overhauled our Copyright Information site to provide more up-to-date information! You appear to be trying to reach a page that was moved or deleted during our reorganization.
Most of the popular pages from the previous version of this site are still around!
- The Fair Use Analysis Tool has been adapted as Thinking Through Fair Use
- The Copyright Decision Map has been adapted as Can I Use It? A Map of Use Issues
- Basic info about copyright generally, and fair use, specifically is still available.
- You can still find information about use in teaching, getting permissions, and the public domain.
- We also have new information about Creative Commons and multimedia use issues. Hope you'll take a look around!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!
This web site presents information about copyright law. The University Libraries make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information but do not offer it as counsel or legal advice. Consult an attorney for advice concerning your specific situation.