Once you complete your research project, you may need to prepare your data for archiving and sharing. Publishing, sharing and disseminating your data requires careful consideration of issues around data sensitivity and privacy, copyright, and documentation. By depositing your data in DRUM, you are guaranteed a reliable place to archive the products of your research, making it easy to preserve and disseminate your scholarship for years to come.
- Share and publish your data with the Data Repository for U of M.
- Consultations on depositing data in appropriate data archives and repositories
- Guidance on any additional data documentation that might be required before archiving
- Consult with data archiving and preservation experts
- Best practices for preparing sensitive data for sharing
- Citation tools to ensure appropriate attribution of your data