If you are looking for individual data management training for yourself, your lab group, department, or class, we can help. We also offer regular data management workshops and bootcamps.
Consult with a data management expert
- Need help with your workflow?
- Have problems organizing or storing your data?
- Want to share your data but don't know how?
- Request a consultation
Attend the data management bootcamp
- Learn tips for organizing your research materials, participate in discussion tables, and engage in tool-specific workshops
- Taught by staff from the University Libraries, LATIS, IT, and other experts around campus
- Ideal for first- and second-year graduate students
- Occurs twice a year
- Register now! The next boot camp is Monday, August 19th.
Request a training session
- Disciplinary experts available to teach
- Learn about best practices of data management, data sharing, or services available on campus
- Available for lab groups, departments, or classes
- Request a training session