How do I request an interlibrary loan renewal?
Answer:Items can be renewed in your ILLiad account within one week prior to the due date.
- Log in to your ILLiad account.
- Under the View section, click "Checked Out Items View/Renew".
- Click on the ILLiad transaction number and the Request Renewal button will then be visible if the item is renewable.
- After submitting the renewal request, the new due date will display at the top of the page.
- You will be contacted if the lending library denies the renewal, and then you must return the material immediately. A new request to borrow the material from another library can be submitted. br> Return to the ILL FAQ