Does the University Archives have transcripts for past students?


The University Archives does not have individual student records or transcripts, for this information please contact the University of Minnesota One Stop Student Services which provides assistance to academic genealogists. They can provide the dates of attendance and degree received for former UMN students.

To receive a copy of the transcript of a University of Minnesota student, you will need to submit a request to the One Stop Student Services or call 612-624-1111. The request must include information outlined on their website.

For other inquiries regarding former employment at the U of M, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 612-625-2016 or


Return to the FAQ Home Page