What if I moved and did not receive my library notices?


If you move or change addresses, you must update the University Libraries of this change. If you do not update the Libraries, you are responsible for any and all fines that may accrue. To update your address in our system please contact the Borrowing Privileges & Fines Unit at 612-624-3321. Return to the Fines FAQ


Return to the FAQ Home Page