What if I want to dispute a fine but its already been transferred to my student account?


Once fines have been transferred to your student account, you may no longer dispute them. Fines are transferred after thirty days. If you wish to dispute a fine, you must do so before it is transferred. Return to the Fines FAQ


Return to the FAQ Home Page