Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I'm having problems accessing my digital course pack?

• Please review this how-to video.
  • To view your digital course pack, log in to the Library's Reserves Direct website with your U of M internet ID and password.
  • If you have not done so already, purchase the digital course pack from the Bookstore website. Be sure to purchase the course pack for the section number you are enrolled in.
  • If you have purchased the course pack and reviewed the video and are still experiencing access problems, please email Please describe the exact problem that you are experiencing in detail. The more specific the information you provide, the more quickly staff will be able to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

Specific Troubleshooting for Harvard Business School materials:

• If you are using an e-coursepack available directly through Harvard's website for another course (separate from the course using a digital course pack), please make sure that you are logged out of Harvard's website before attempting to access cases and articles in your digital course pack. There is a problem with Harvard's website that makes you unable to access any Harvard case/article links in a digital course pack when you're already logged in to Harvard's website.

Return to the Course Reserves FAQ

Return to the FAQ Home Page