How do I archive my dissertation, Plan A Master Thesis or Plan B Masters Thesis into the University Digital Conservancy?
Dissertations and Plan A Masters ThesesAll dissertations or Plan A Master's thesis submitted electronically to the graduate school will be automatically uploaded to the University Digital Conservancy Thesis and Dissertation Collection administered by the graduate school. If you have questions about this process, including embargo options, please contact the graduate school.
Plan B Masters ThesesStudents may choose to deposit their Plan B masters thesis to the Digital Conservancy to make it broadly accessible to an international community of scholars via the web.Before doing so, there are issues to consider before depositing your work in the Digital Conservancy.
To submit your plan B thesis:
- Complete the online deposit agreement.
- Check the box labeled "I will email the files to firstname.lastname@example.org."
- To answer "What collection should your work be associated with?" please indicate your department and the Plan B collection. For example: "Water Resources Center: WRS MS Plan B Papers." The UDC will work with your program/department if a new collection is needed.
- Email the completed paper as a PDF to email@example.com.
Questions about Graduate School Policies and Procedures?
- Doctoral: http://www.grad.umn.edu/current_students/degree_completion/doctoral/ElectronicDissertationSubmission.html
- Masters: http://www.grad.umn.edu/current_students/masters/submission.html