Where can I return my library materials?
- Course reserve materials must be returned to the library from where it was checked out and should be returned to the service desk if possible.
- SMART media equipment must be returned to the service desk at the library it was checked out to
- Books and journals can be returned to any U of M Library during open hours.
- After hours, books and journals can be returned to any U of M library book drop.
- The most convenient “drive up” location to return library materials is located outside the UMN Law School: 229-19th Avenue South , Minneapolis, MN 55455
- To return items by mail, please address to :
198 Wilson Library
309 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Wilson Library book return location- located near the front doors
Walter Library book return location - located on Pleasant between the loading dock and the garbage bin
BioMedical Library book return location - The Bio-Medical Library has 2 book return locations. Inside the library on the 2nd floor you will find a book return at the service desk. For returns after hours, the library has a book return outside the 2nd floor entrance to the left of the ramp as you approach the library from the tunnel. Look for the dark wood cabinet near the railing.
Magrath Library book return location - located on Buford Ave