Can I request books in MLAC if I'm not affiliated with the University of Minnesota?


Anyone is welcome to search MNCAT for records of materials in MLAC. If you are a Minnesota resident you can request the book to be delivered to your public library. All items stored in MLAC are available for use by any Minnesota resident with a valid library card. If you are interested in borrowing MLAC material contact your local library's interlibrary loan service.

To have an item paged in MLAC and delivered to an on campus library you will need to fill out the MLAC Paging Request Form. Friends of the Libraries and those that qualify for special borrowing privileges can check out materials; all others can use the materials in the library.


Return to the FAQ Home Page