Can I see a list of the materials I have checked out/the fines that I owe?
Check the main library website
. Click the Your Account
feature under the search box to get access to:
- Items checked out or recalled by you
- Renew an item currently checked out by you
- Fees or fines you may have, if any
- Library Blocks, if any
- Your Display Settings (personalized settings for viewing MNCAT records)
- Your personal contact information
For Interlibrary Loan: Login to your ILL account
to view or nenew any item you have checked out.
capabilities are not
available if you have a library-issued borrower card (e.g., proxy card, alumni, library friends, special privileges or sponsored accounts) at this time. If you have questions, please contact U Libraries' circulation desk staff at (612) 624-3321 or Ask Us
Many libraries on campus
will tell you what books you have checked out in person at the library, via phone, or some offer this service via email as well.
Return to the FAQ Home Page