Is there somewhere on campus to handle driver's licenses, birth certificates, passports, notary public services, and such?


Yes. There is a Hennepin County Service Center in Coffman Union (open one day a week). Please check this website under "University of Minnesota" for current hours and information. This service center can do motor vehicle tabs, plates, titles and registration and Passports (bring your own Passport photos). They also can do Driver's license duplicates and Minnesota state ID duplicates but does NOT renew drivers license or state ID cards.

University Student Legal Service offers notary public services and other legal services. They are located in the West Bank Skyway, which is between Blegen and Willey Halls on the West Bank Minneapolis campus.


Return to the FAQ Home Page