Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
I am the new librarian for the Civil, Environmental, and Geo-Engineering; Industrial and Systems; and Mechanical Engineering departments. I can help you develop research strategies, processes for managing your data, and a plan to disseminate your research results.
The Wangensteen Historical Library provides online access to Dr. Robert Patterson Harris’s History and Development of Caesarean Section. This image from Drawing and measurements, Volume 22 is one of many illustrations of the patient’s pelvic structure along with the patient outcome after surgery.