Sign in to see your course pages and find your course reserves.
· Checkout materials, pay fines, request items.
· Learn about computing resources at the libraries.
· Know your rights; prepare materials for reuse.
· Find or place course readings on reserve.
· Request materials outside our collection for free.
· Preserve documents and data created at UMN.
· Learn to become an efficient researcher.
Jane Sharp was the first British woman to publish a midwifery manual, one of only four medical works written by women before 1700. The first edition is held in Wangensteen Historical Library of Biology and Medicine and is exceedingly rare. Wangensteen holds a range of midwifery and obstetrical texts from the 16th-20th century. Watch Secrets of the Archives to learn more.