Document Delivery & Research Services
Providing document and research services that address the needs of legal, health care, technology, consulting, as well as consumers from the resources of the University of Minnesota Libraries.
- Access to more than 8 million books and 100,000 journal titles.
- Multiple expedited delivery options (1-hour, 3-hour, & 8-hour).
- Book loans from UMN collection same day or next.
- Web-based order submission, tracking, and fulfillment.
- Information professionals with subject expertise and advanced research skills.
- Hundreds of subscribed databases across the physical, medical and social sciences.
- Range of services to support the full continuum of information discovery.
- Direct contact to staff members.
- Custom and creative solutions to "outside the box" requests.
- Guidance on using our research and subject tools.
800-477-6689 (Toll Free)
314 Diehl Hall, 505 Essex Street S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time