Team Members

Todd Fenton, Manager of InfoNOW, Assistant Librarian
612-626-4236; tmfenton@umn.edu

I became the Manager of InfoNOW in May of 2009, and am responsible for all aspects of our services and policies. Prior to joining InfoNOW, I conducted library, competitive intelligence and market research activities in the financial services, energy, publishing, and consulting fields. I received my Masters in Library and Information Sciences from Simmons College and am a graduate of the philosophy program at the University of Vermont. I welcome you to contact me or my staff for more information about how InfoNOW can serve your needs.

Rachael Clark, Library Assistant
612-626-3940; gilm0092@umn.edu

I attended the University of Minnesota, Morris for undergraduate, majoring in History with a minor in Biology. For graduate school, I went to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and graduated with an MLIS, a MA in History and a certificate in Museum Studies.  My interests include loom knitting, Renaissance costuming, medieval weaponry, board games and cats.  I am a native of the Twin Cities, but have lived in four other states. I returned to the Twin Cities when my husband started his graduate program here at the University of Minnesota. I am excited to be at the University of Minnesota and working in a library again.

William (Bill) Hill, Library Assistant
612-624-2356; hillx021@umn.edu

I began working at InfoNOW in 1994 as a student employee and now work to process all incoming service requests. I have a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology and a master’s degree from the University of Minnesota, concentrating on Middle East Studies. On a personal note, I have been a longtime guitarist in the Twin Cities, playing with many bands including Powermad, which has been honored with a star at First Avenue. I’m happy to serve you as a client contact, with specialized knowledge of request processing and routing for staff completion.

Katie (Kathleen) Otto, Library Professional
612-626-4827; ottox116@umn.edu

I began working for the University of Minnesota’s Wilson Library as a student in 2005. In 2008, I became a full time staff member at Wilson Library after completing my bachelor’s degree in Nutrition from the University of Minnesota. After completing my Masters of Library and Information Science degree from Drexel University in 2011, I started working for InfoNOW. At InfoNOW, I oversee document delivery services, and provide reference service. I also develop and conduct database searches.