InfoNOW

Team Members

Todd Fenton, Manager of InfoNOW
612-626-4236; tmfenton@umn.edu

I became the Manager of InfoNOW in May of 2009, and am responsible for all aspects of our services and policies. Prior to joining InfoNOW, I conducted library, competitive intelligence and market research activities in the financial services, energy, publishing, and consulting fields. I received my Masters in Library and Information Sciences from Simmons College and am a graduate of the philosophy program at the University of Vermont. I welcome you to contact me or my staff for more information about how InfoNOW can serve your needs.
William (Bill) Hill, Library Assistant
612-624-2356; hillx021@umn.edu

I began working at InfoNOW in 1994 as a student employee and now work to process all incoming service requests. I have a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology and a master’s degree from the University of Minnesota, concentrating on Middle East Studies. On a personal note, I have been a longtime guitarist in the Twin Cities, playing with many bands including Powermad, which has been honored with a star at First Avenue. I’m happy to serve you as a client contact, with specialized knowledge of request processing and routing for staff completion.
Katie (Kathleen) Otto, Library Professional
612-626-4827; ottox116@umn.edu

I began working for the University of Minnesota’s Wilson Library as a student in 2005. In 2008, I became a full time staff member at Wilson Library after completing my bachelor’s degree in Nutrition from the University of Minnesota. After completing my Masters of Library and Information Science degree from Drexel University in 2011, I started working for InfoNOW. At InfoNOW, I oversee document delivery services, and provide reference service. I also develop and conduct database searches.
Leigh Stutler, Library Assistant
612-624-2142; stutl002@umn.edu

...