The University of Minnesota's world class libraries are great place to study, research, explore and learn. The following tools and guides can help you use the Libraries more efficiently and effectively. We are here to help you with any questions--Just Ask a Librarian.
- Find Library resources and readings for your courses with the Library Course Page
- Email or schedule a consultation with your Subject Librarian
- Find a place to study
- Find videos, check out video cameras, and get help editing videos in the SMART Learning Commons
- Use the Assignment Calculator to plan your research and writing projects like papers, speeches, videos and more.
- Workshops and Tutorials
Specifically for Undergraduate Students
- Peer Research Consultants (One-on-one help with research)
- View examples of student research through the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Academic Consulting in the SMART Learning commons on subjects like accounting, engineering, chemistry, math, Spanish and lots more.
- Services for Undergraduates
Specifically for Graduate Students
If you have questions, please contact Kate Peterson (email@example.com).