Do you need to find primary empirical research articles for psychology topics?
- In psychological research a primary empirical research article is the 1st published report of an observational or experimental study.
- You can see examples of primary empirical research articles and how they are structured in this short video "What are Empirical Articles in Psychology?"
- This video will show you steps in "Searching for Empirical Primary Source Journals in PsycINFO".
- Why PsycINFO?
- It's powerful
- the most comprehensive psychology database (that's why your professor uses it!)
- you can construct searches for a variety of article types specific to psychological research