If you are having trouble accessing the Intro to Library Research worksheet
1. Try opening the worksheet in a new browser program (e.g. if you are using Firefox, try opening a new Safari or Chrome browser window). 2. OR -- follow these steps to login with your UMN id. 3. For those not affiliated with the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus, please use this form: http://z.umn.edu/itlrformpublic. (NOTE: you should save the form before you submit (file -> print -> as pdf) -- the public version cannot send you a copy.) 4. OK, OK -- None of that worked?? Here is a version of the form in Microsoft Word: http://z.umn.edu/itlrformword
1. A PC or Mac that meets the minimum hardware requirements (see "Hardware Requirements" below) 2. A supported web browser (see "Supported Web Browsers" below) 3. PC or Mac: Adobe Flash Player, http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ 4. iOS-based Mobile: Articulate Mobile Player, free in the App Store 5. Speakers or headphones required
Microsoft® Windows® Processor: Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor Memory: 128MB of RAM Graphics Memory: 128MB Sound card Mac OSX Processor: Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor Memory: 128MB of RAM Graphics Memory: 128MB Sound card
Supported web browsers
Internet Explorer 6.0+, Mozilla Firefox 2.0+, Google Chrome 2.0+ Safari 3.0+, Opera 9.5+, AOL 9+
Android iOS Windows®
Why are the tutorials not loading?
Please make sure you have the newest version of Adobe Flash Player installed and you are running a supported web browser. For more information please consult the lists above.
Why are the tutorials displaying strangely on my screen?
The tutorials are 1280x720 large. The most common error is the tutorials extend beyond the edges of your screen. Try:
- Right-click on the tutorial in your browser window and select "show all" from the menu
- Ctrl--(Ctrl-minus) Make text smaller, or zoom out (on a Mac, Cmd--(Cmd-minus))
- Ctrl-+ Make text larger, or zoom in (On a Mac, Cmd-+)
- Last, you may need to adjust your display resolution to at least 1280x720
Where can I post a comment or suggestion to improve the tutorials?
I am not affiliated with the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus - how can I access the Research Worksheet used in the tutorials?
Here is a version of the Research Worksheet available non-Twin Cities campus affiliates: http://z.umn.edu/itlrformpublic
Are these tutorials available in an alternate format?
For all other questions please contact: