THIS IS OLD CONTENT AND NO LONGER SUPPORTED!
For the current Intro to Library Research, go here: https://www.lib.umn.edu/introtolibraryresearch
Intro to Library Research Part 1 includes strategies for finding and evaluating sources.
Complete the online tutorials below. Completing all the lessons takes 30-45 minutes and you can come back to them at any time.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the University Libraries
- Lesson 2: Evaluating Sources
- Lesson 3: Compare the Search Engines
- Lesson 4: Searching Techniques
- Lesson 5: Research on a Topic
- Lesson 6: Final Evaluation