Sevareid Library and Digital Information Resource Center
The library offers workstations, study space, a group meeting rooms for journalism students. Staff provided access and information services to all online and print collections at the University of Minnesota Libraries. The library has a special collection of books and magazines in journalism, advertising, and public relations along with newspapers from local communities in Minnesota.
During the summer, the library is generally open between 9am-12noon and 1pm-4pm. For a list of upcoming hours, see the weekly scheduled library hours.
- Apple workstations with media production software
- Group meeting rooms and study space
- Academic books and professional magazines
- Dissertations, theses, capstones and honors papers
- Minnesota community newspapers
Collections and Facilities
Jan Nyberg, Library Manager
Van Houlson, Journalism Librarian
Room 4 Wilson Library