Sevareid Library and Digital Information Resource Center
Located in 20 Murphy Halll, the library serves as a study space for journalism students and access to the collections and services of the University of Minnesota Libraries. The library has a collection of 4000 books and periodicals in journalism, advertising, and public relations.
- Apple workstations with media production software
- Group meeting rooms and study space
- Academic books and professional magazines
- Dissertations, theses, capstones and honors papers
- Minnesota community newspapers
The library is generally open between 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri. Hours change during summer and between sessions.
Collections and Facilities:
Jan Nyberg, Library Manager
Van Houlson, Journalism Librarian
Room 4 Wilson Library