Researching in Library Resources and Databases
Manage your Research
Learn about ways to manage your research from managing your collection of journal articles and other research sources to managing your data.
Communicate your Research
- Enhancing Your Online Academic Identity
Through this tutorial, you will
- discover the components of your online academic identity and where you can find them
- select tools you can use to enhance your online academic identity
- learn how to develop a strategy for maintaining your online academic identity
- Grants Research: Foundation Directory Walkthrough
Learn more about the Foundation Directory, which provides information on 80,000 private foundations in the US. It covers everything from the huge national entities like the Rockefeller Foundation with billion dollar endowments to tiny local family foundations.
- Grant Resources: Pivot from Community of Science
Learn more about Pivot, produced by Community of Science or COS. It is one of largest grant resources databases available at the University of Minnesota. While Pivot's emphasis is on the US, it covers grants from around the world, including those from government agencies and private groups.
Page Coordinator: Lindsay Matts firstname.lastname@example.org
This URL: http://www.lib.umn.edu/libdata/page.phtml?page_id=5129