Magrath Library has a large collection of United States government publications from federal agencies that correspond with the programmatic subjects on the St. Paul campus. A mostly comprehensive collection of publications from state extension services, agricultural experiment stations and state departments are also included in the Magrath collection of government documents. Additional government publication information and holdings are located in Government Publications at Wilson Library.
For more information, please see the University Libraries Government Publications website.
- Government Information LibGuides
Data and Statistics
- Agriculture Data and Resources
- Census of Agriculture - USDA
- Environmental and Natural Resources
- Historical Statistics of the U.S.
- Minnesota Resources
- 50 States Statistics
- U.S. Census