Due to security upgrades, we will no longer support Internet Explorer version 8 or older. Please use a newer browser.
Quick Links to Minnesota Resources
- Minnesota Extension Service Minnesota Extension publications are now sold only by the University of Minnesota Bookstores.
- E-Answers More than 250,000 pages of university information and education which represent the work of Extension Service and Agricultural Experiment Station professionals at more than 50 land-grant universities throughout the United States.
- One Search Hundreds of cooperative extension sites. Easy access to resources provided by land-grant institutions.
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- LakeFinder - Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. LakeFinder contains data for more than 4,500 lakes and rivers throughout Minnesota, including: lake surveys, lake depth maps, lake water quality data, lake water clarity data, lake notes, and fish consumption advice.
- Quick Stats - Minnesota United States Department of Agriculture. Provides the most up-to-date agricultural statistics for the U.S., as well as all states and counties, including all revisions.
- Minnesota Geological Survey
- Minnesota Geological Survey Publications Since 1872, the Minnesota Geological Survey has published over 600 maps and over 40,000 pages of reports. All MGS maps and publications have been scanned and made freely available online as searchable PDF documents.
- State Fact Sheets United States Department of Agriculture.
- For Published Soil Surveys of Minnesota see Environmental and Natural Resources.