Campus and Student Organizations
The Archives collections include records of groups associated with the University including student, alumni, staff, and faculty organizations. Publications such as newspapers, newsletters, journals, books by or about the organization.
- Administrative records.
- Annual and other reports.
- Budgets and financial summary documents.
- Charters and by-laws.
- Directories or lists of officers and members.
- Mission statements.
- Meeting minutes.
- Photographs, film and video. All formats, documenting University activities, functions, facilities, and its faculty, staff and students. Must be identified in some way (such as dates, names, or captions).
- Posters, flyers, announcements, tickets, programs.
- Publications. May include newsletters, newspapers, brochures, books by or about the organization.
- Websites. URL must contain umn.edu/ or be domain owned by the University.