Does the University Archives have transcripts for past students?


University Archives does not have individual student records or transcripts. Please contact the University’s One Stop Student Services to request a transcript or to obtain official confirmation of degrees granted. Their office can be reached at or by calling 612-624-1111 or 1-800-400-8636. 



Return to the FAQ Home Page