Recommended note-taking software:
- Google Docs: Part of the the University of Minnesota suite of apps.
- Google Keep: Simple notetaking app with audio transcription capability.
- Microsoft OneNote: Part of the Office Suite, which is freely available to University of Minnesota affiliates.
- Evernote: Popular and user-friendly note-taking software, available in free or paid versions.
- Plain .txt files: This presentation outlines the advantages of using simple plain text documents to store your notes on any platform.
- Electronic Lab Notebooks: Record and organize your research.