In selecting collaborative writing tools, you might consider if you would like to:
- Organize/track multiple versions
- Track individual contributions
- Back up documents
- Protect private information
- Google Drive Create documents, spreadsheets, forms, presentations and drawings alone or together. Those outside the U community may be invited to view or edit.
- UMWiki Wikis are collaborative websites where multiple people can contribute content. UMWikis can be open to all or restricted to a group, and those outside the U with a guest ID may be given editing privileges. To learn more: See the UMWiki help page. Take the course: Wikis: Collaborative Content Development or consult the course handouts.