About EndNote Basic
EndNote Basic is a free online citation manager included in the University Libraries subscription to the Web of Science database for UMN-Twin Cities' faculty, students,and staff that allows you to:
- Collect and store up to 50,000 references;
- Organize and share your references with others;
- Compare EndNote Basic and EndNote Desktop features at http://endnote.com/product-details/basic
- Use the Cite While You Write Plug-In to insert references and format a bibliography while you write your paper in Word.
Want to know how EndNote Basic compares to other citation managers? Review our citation manager chart.
How to Use EndNote Basic
- You can access your EndNote Basic account on Web of Science, or at http://myendnoteweb.com
- Access the Getting Started Guide to learn how to organize and share your references, format a bibliography and in-text citations