Organizing PDFs, using multiple devices, collaborating... how do you work efficiently? The tools and tips in this section can help you fine tune your individual and group organizational needs.
- Note-taking Tools
- Finding E-books at the University Libraries
- Freely Available E-books
- Supporting E-Learning with E-books
- Cloud Storage and Access
Learn how you can store your files in the cloud and access them from any location with an Internet connection.
- University Policy on Securing Private Data and Devices
- Cloud Computing Security - a draft policy from the Office of Information Technology.
- Copyright Information and Resources has information about author's rights and ownership.
Work in a Group:
Web tools to edit, view, and share documents in real time instead of emailing versions back and forth.
All citation managers allow you to share your citations with others, although the methods vary. See the Guide to Using Citation Tools and check under the "Work Collaboratively" section.
Check out the U of M Project and Change Management Collaborators to learn about campus resources.