Until further notice, the University of Minnesota Libraries Archives and Special Collections are open by appointment only and appointments are limited to UMN affiliates. Appointments must be made one week in advance of your visit to enable us to page and quarantine collection materials before use.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance or, if known, the curator of the collecting area you wish to use. We will continue to provide scans of requested research materials whenever possible, especially for our non-campus clientele.
Here are a few more collections that don't fit into any of the given categories:
- Artists' Books Collection (SCRB Collection Number 65) (WV)
- Chess Collection (SCRB Collection Number 52)(HB)
- Juran Papers (in process, SCRB Collection Number 155)
- Swedish Document Collection (SCRB Collection Number 102)(HB)
- Swedish Thesis Collection (SCRB Collection Number 103)(HB)