Due to security upgrades, we will no longer support Internet Explorer version 8 or older. Please use a newer browser.
Archives and Special Collections are open by appointment only, limited to UMN affiliates. Appointments must be made one week in advance of your visit. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the curator of the collecting area you wish to use for assistance. We continue to provide scans of requested research materials when possible, especially for our non-campus clientele.
Here are a few more collections that don't fit into any of the given categories:
- Artists' Books Collection (SCRB Collection Number 65) (WV)
- Chess Collection (SCRB Collection Number 52)(HB)
- Juran Papers (in process, SCRB Collection Number 155)
- Swedish Document Collection (SCRB Collection Number 102)(HB)
- Swedish Thesis Collection (SCRB Collection Number 103)(HB)