Due to security upgrades, we will no longer support Internet Explorer version 8 or older. Please use a newer browser.
Participants will be provided:
- Housing in a hotel on campus Monday through Thursday night (Sunday/Friday possible to accommodate travel); rooms provided will be shared (two to a room)—private rooms are available with additional cost to be absorbed by the individual.
- Light breakfast, lunches and refreshments Tuesday through Friday
- Opening dinner Monday, reception mid-week, and concluding lunch Friday
Participants are responsible for:
- Travel arrangements and expenses. Participants are required to attend the Institute through the final session, which ends at 2:00 p.m. Friday. This is an intensive week and participants must commit to fully engage in all aspects of the entire institute.
- Meals unless noted above
- Local transportation during the Institute
- Approval from their home institutions for the time commitment to participate in the Institute and payment of a $1,500 participation fee.