Participants will be provided:
- Housing in a hotel on campus Saturday through Friday night; rooms provided will be shared (two to a room)—private rooms are available with additional cost to be absorbed by the individual.
- Lunches and refreshments Sunday through Friday
- Opening dinner Saturday, reception Wednesday, and concluding lunch Friday
Participants are responsible for:
- Travel arrangements and expenses
- Meals unless noted above
- Local transportation during the Institute
- Approval from their home institutions for the time commitment to participate in the Institute and payment of a $1,000 participation fee, and
- Participants are required to attend the opening dinner program (6:30 p.m. Saturday). and participate through the final session, which ends at 5:00 p.m. Friday
- Selection of a mentor to work with prior to attending the Institute and upon return home.
- This is an intensive week and participants must commit to fully engage in all aspects of the entire institute.