The University of Minnesota Libraries is committed to serving users with disabilities by providing special assistance to facilitate use of the collections and services.
All staff working in public service areas of the Libraries will make every effort to accommodate reasonable requests from users with disabilities. If your disability is not apparent, please identify yourself as having a disability when you seek assistance.
If your needs in the Libraries are not being met or if you have comments or suggestions, please notify us.
For more information:
- Disability Access Guide to University of Minnesota Libraries - Information on access to University Libraries' services, buildings, collections, and equipment.
- Adaptive Technology Labs - State-of-the-art electronic reading and information processing aids for people with disabilities on campus.
- Minnesota Relay Service - The relay service has operators who serve as "translators" between people with TTY devices and people on regular voice phones. To connect to the Minnesota Relay Service, just dial 711.
- University of Minnesota Disability Services - Twin Cities Campus resource for students, staff, and guests with disabilities.
- University of Minnesota Computer Accommodations Program - Twin Cities Campus resource for disability-related technology.