Get It Book Delivery
- Current students, faculty, and staff can request books from the University Libraries and have them delivered to the library of their choice. Faculty and staff are eligible for on-campus office delivery.
- Learn how to place a Get It request.
- All other borrowers should contact 612-624-3321 or email email@example.com.
- Information necessary for Get It: borrower's card number, title, and item call number.
- If a needed item is checked out, library users can place a recall on it.
- Current students, faculty, and staff can place recalls from within the catalog. Follow the instructions for placing a Get It request.
- All other borrowers should contact 612-624-3321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information necessary to recall: borrower’s card number, title, item call number.
MLAC (Minnesota Library Access Center)
- A high-density storage space for important, but less frequently used, collections owned by the University of Minnesota and other libraries throughout Minnesota.
- Students, faculty, and staff can request items stored in MLAC using Get It.
- All other users can request materials using the MLAC Paging Request Form.
- Non-circulating items must be requested in advance, and can only be viewed or copied on-site in the MLAC Reading Room.
- If the University of Minnesota Libraries don’t own an item, current students, faculty, and staff can request the item from another institution via Interlibrary Loan at no cost.
- More extensive research and document delivery services are available to anyone through the fee-based service InfoNOW.
- InfoNOW services are not intended for Students, Staff or Faculty of the University of Minnesota.