Research your Way to an A!
What Can a Peer Research Consultant Do for You?
The Peer Research Consultants provide one-on-one assistance to develop the research strategies needed to write an excellent research paper. The consultants are U of M students who are specially trained to help other students:
- Find scholarly or academic articles
- Narrow down your paper topics
- Create thesis statements or research questions
- Navigate the Libraries' website and locate good databases or Library services for a topic
- Choose good keywords for searching
- Evaluate articles and websites
It's Summer Break! PRC appointments and walk-in hours will resume in September.
For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Andrew Palahniuk - 612-624-0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.