Meet the Peer Research Consultants

For the 2014-2015 school year the University Libraries have three Peer Research Consultants to help you find the information you need to write a great paper. Learn more about them below!

Akshina B Profile picture

Akshina Banerjee

I am a sophomore majoring in Economics and minoring in Math and Linguistics. The treasurer of the Model United Nations club here at the U, I love having a broad view on various issues - a trait which will be essential as a PRC. I am also an international student (from India). Beyond academics, I love to read, dance and travel!

Jalikatu B profile picture

Jalikatu Barry

My name is JJ Barry and I am currently a Junior majoring in Political Science and double minoring in Spanish and English Literature. During my free time I love to spend time with friends and family. I love traveling to new countries and learning about different cultures and traditions and hope to continue to do so in the future. I am also currently involved in the Ambassador program in the Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence, Vice-President for Black Motivated Women and Community and Outreach Chair for the University Student Legal Services.

Karen Maldonado PRC

Karen Maldonado

I am a senior in the nursing program. This year will be my third year as a PRC. I absolutely love meeting with students to talk about their papers. Besides working as a PRC, I am the VP of the Ballroom Dance Club. In my free time I enjoy playing with my three cats.

Alexa Wright PRC

Alexa Wright

I am a senior this year majoring in English Literature and minoring in Leadership. Beyond literature, I like to research subjects outside of my major including art history, history and writing classes to name a few. During my free time I enjoy reading and writing short stories while also trying new things. Adventure is out there and I am always looking to explore.

For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Jody Gray, Diversity Outreach Librarian at 612-624-9913 or grayjl@umn.edu.

Peer Research Consultant Home | Schedule | About the Program