Return to the PRC Homepage
For the 2017-2018 school year the University Libraries have four Peer Research Consultants to help you find the information you need to write a great paper. Learn more about them below!

Grusha A Profile picture

Grusha Agarwal

Hello, I am a Senior majoring in Psychology and minoring in Statistics and Sociology. I wish to be an avid researcher in the field of Organizational Behavior and be able to make an impact in the community through my work. I absolutely love everything about research - exploring ideas, browsing through previous literature, designing an experiment, writing papers. Outside the realm of class, I love to read thriller fiction novels, sing and spend quality time with my friends and family! I’m also a Community Advisor and love spending time with people. I’m very excited to work with all of you!

Mariah B profile picture

Mariah Berner

Hi, I am a senior this year double majoring in Biology, Society, and Environment and Psychology and minoring in Public Health. I pursuing medicine and research. This is my third year being a PRC and I am excited to hear and learn about all the different topics that everyone is interested in. I have had practice in researching through previous writing courses and both the hard and social sciences. Outside of class I enjoy being outside, playing the viola, and spending time with family and friends.

Blank picture

Christopher Pang

Hi! I'm an international student from Malaysia and I've learned a lot during my time here! I believe the University has the resources to help you achieve whatever you dream of doing which is why I am so excited for the opportunity to contribute as a Peer Research Consultant this Fall. I've taken a couple research writing classes and love seeing how fellow students piece research facts together to build their arguments and become experts on their papers over the semester. I myself have had a PRC direct me to key articles and other University faculty in answering my research questions. My personal interests are Chinese culture and the Chinese language. If you need any assistance, please visit a Peer Research Consultant and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Shane profile picture

Shane Rose

Greetings! I am a Junior majoring in Technical Writing and Communication with a Psychology minor. I am very interested in all aspect of writing and research. In my opinion, research is one of the most important ways we can learn and give back to our society. In addition to my love for research, I love watching and reading sci-fi—Star Trek and Doctor Who in particular! I also enjoy biking and dabbling in graphic design, although I am far from a professional. I really look forward to assisting you in research!

For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Andrew Palahniuk at 612-624-0365 or ampala@umn.edu.

Peer Research Consultant Home | Schedule | About the Program