Return to the PRC Homepage
For the 2015-2016 school year the University Libraries have four Peer Research Consultants to help you find the information you need to write a great paper. Learn more about them below!

Grusha A Profile picture

Grusha Agarwal

Hello, I am a junior majoring in Psychology and minoring in Statistics and Sociology. I wish to be an avid researcher in the field of Organizational Behavior and be able to make an impact in the community through my work. I absolutely love everything about research - exploring ideas, browsing through previous literature, designing an experiment, writing papers. Outside the realm of class, I love to read thriller fiction novels, sing and spend quality time with my friends and family! I’m also a Community Advisor and love spending time with people. I’m very excited to work with all of you!

Akshina B Profile picture

Akshina Banerjee

I am a senior majoring in Economics and Linguistics, and minoring in Math. I love having a broad view on various issues - a trait which will be essential as a PRC. I am also an international student (from India). In my third and final year as a PRC, I will try to use my past experiences and imbibe new experiences to excel at it as much as possible! Beyond academics, I love to read, dance and travel!

Mariah B profile picture

Mariah Berner

Hi, I am a junior this year double majoring in Biology, Society, and Environment and Psychology and minoring in Public Health. I am on the pre-med track, but at the same time keeping my options open. This is my second year being a PRC and I am excited to hear and learn about all the different topics that everyone is interested in. I have had practice in researching through previous writing courses and both the hard and social sciences. Outside of class I enjoy being outside, playing the viola, and spending time with family and friends.

Emily Young profile picture

Emily Young

Hello! I am an aspiring physician and senior studying Biology, Society, and Environment with minors in Chemistry and Philosophy. A lover of both hard and social sciences, I have extensive experience writing everything from lab reports to critical analysis papers. In my free time I love to travel, squirrel watch, pet willing animals, and de-stress by pulling out my guitar and writing songs.

For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Andrew Palahniuk at 612-624-0365 or ampala@umn.edu.

Peer Research Consultant Home | Schedule | About the Program