Return to the PRC Homepage
The University Libraries Peer Research Consultants will help you find the information you need to write a great paper. Learn more about them below!

Grusha A Profile picture

Grusha

Hello, I am a Senior majoring in Psychology and minoring in Statistics and Sociology. I wish to be an avid researcher in the field of Organizational Behavior and be able to make an impact in the community through my work. I absolutely love everything about research - exploring ideas, browsing through previous literature, designing an experiment, writing papers. Outside the realm of class, I love to read thriller fiction novels, sing and spend quality time with my friends and family! I’m also a Community Advisor and love spending time with people. I’m very excited to work with all of you!

Jessica N profile picture

Jessica

Hi! I am currently a freshman studying Mathematics. I am also considering studying Astrophysics. I recognize the importance of research and appreciate the process of making your own observations, formulating a question, designing an experiment, analyzing your results, and so on. I am interested in a wide variety of subjects from the arts and humanities to the physical sciences, so I'm excited to be a PRC and see all kinds of research. In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, eating, and dancing. I look forward to working with you!

Mariah B profile picture

Mariah

Hi, I am a senior this year double majoring in Biology, Society, and Environment and Psychology and minoring in Public Health. I pursuing medicine and research. This is my third year being a PRC and I am excited to hear and learn about all the different topics that everyone is interested in. I have had practice in researching through previous writing courses and both the hard and social sciences. Outside of class I enjoy being outside, playing the viola, and spending time with family and friends.

Radhika B profile picture

Radhika

Hello there! I am a currently a sophomore pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with minors in Mathematics and Statistics. I thoroughly enjoy engaging myself in quantitative and analytical research in this field of choice. I aspire to have a career that helps me hone my avid interest in financial economics. I am currently a research assistant at the U, and it has been one of my most cherished experiences. I absolutely love everything that a research experience entails—brainstorming, topic proposals, source materials, thesis statements, citations and so on. Apart from research, I love to read books. Psychological thrillers, detective novels, and murder mysteries are my favorite genres. I also love reading esoteric poetry. My stress busters are drawing, listening to music, and watching movies. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and assisting you in your research when you drop me a visit. Let's look forward to an engaging semester!

Shane profile picture

Shane

Greetings! I am a Junior majoring in Technical Writing and Communication with a Psychology minor. I am very interested in all aspect of writing and research. In my opinion, research is one of the most important ways we can learn and give back to our society. In addition to my love for research, I love watching and reading sci-fi—Star Trek and Doctor Who in particular! I also enjoy biking and dabbling in graphic design, although I am far from a professional. I really look forward to assisting you in research!

For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Andrew Palahniuk at 612-624-0365 or ampala@umn.edu.

Peer Research Consultant Home | Schedule | About the Program