Return to the PRC Homepage
The University Libraries Peer Research Consultants will help you find the information you need to write a great paper. Learn more about them below!

Ananya M Profile picture

Ananya

Hi! I'm a sophomore majoring in Music Therapy and minoring in Neuroscience. I have been a research assistant with Dr. Silverman, the Director of the Music Therapy program on campus, and would like to learn all that it has to offer. On campus, I'm the public relations officer for MTSA(Music Therapy Student Association) and am one of the founding members of UMN's Premier South Asian Fusion Acapella team - Minnesota Fitoor! In my free time, I enjoy playing around with my guitar, watching netflix, singing, and spending time with my family and friends. I look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your research!

Glenda

Hi! I'm a sophomore studying Psychology and Sociology of Law, Criminology & Deviance with a minor in French Studies. I've been involved with research since my freshman year as a volunteer research assistant for the Social Psychology department. Currently I'm developing my own independent research with the department and I'm a RA for the Institute of Child Development. I'm also a part of BRASA (Brazilian Student Association) as a board member. During my free time, I spend time with my friends, watch a lot of TV shows and movies and eat! Sometimes all three combined - and aren't those my favorite days?! I enjoy being involved with research and I'm excited to start assisting and encouraging others as a PRC.

Jessica N profile picture

Jessica

Hi, I am a sophomore studying Astrophysics and/or Physics. This past summer I engaged in research at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, and it was such a valuable experience. I appreciate every step of the research process, and I'm excited for my second semester as a PRC. It gives me the opportunity to be a resource to others and to be involved in a wide variety of research, from the arts and humanities to the sciences. When I'm not in class or assisting others as a PRC, I enjoy watching movies, eating, and dancing. Feel free to schedule an appointment or visit during drop-in hours -- I'd be happy to help!

Muchen

Hi! I am a sophomore studying psychology, statistics, and neuroscience. I started my research experience in the summer after my freshman year in a neurology lab. I volunteered as a research assistant in DeYoung’s Personality Lab since my sophomore year and currently running an individual project in the lab as well. I appreciated all the help and opportunities that led me here. I cherish every step of the research process which may lead us to the truth. In my free time, photography is my major hobby. If I have time, I also like traveling and making foods for my friends. All in all, I really enjoy all of my research experience and I can’t wait to share my experience and knowledge in research with other as a PRC! Looking forward to seeing you in my appointments or drop-in hours!

Radhika B profile picture

Radhika

Hello there! I am currently a junior pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with intended minors in Mathematics, Statistics, and Management. I thoroughly enjoy engaging myself in quantitative and analytical research in this field of choice. I aspire to have a career that will help me hone my avid interest in financial economics. I am currently a research assistant at the U, and it has been one of my most cherished experiences. I absolutely love everything that a research experience entails—brainstorming, topic proposals, source materials, thesis statements, citations, and so on. Apart from research, I love to read books. Psychological thrillers, detective novels, and murder mysteries are my favorite genres. I also love reading esoteric poetry. My stress busters are drawing, listening to music, and watching movies. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and assisting you in your research when you drop me a visit. Looking forward to an engaging semester!

For more information about the Peer Research Consultant Program contact Andrew Palahniuk at 612-624-0365 or ampala@umn.edu.

Peer Research Consultant Home | Schedule | About the Program