We have an array of services, resources and collections available, both online and in-person, for both work and play. Learn more about what the University of Minnesota Libraries can offer you. Remember, University Libraries is available to all staff!
Have a question? Ask us!
- Reference Help and "Ask Us" These services are available via phone, email, in-person and 24-hour chat.
- FAQ database Searchable database of the Libraries' most frequently asked questions and answers.
Find full-text articles and ebooks.
- Electronic books The University Libraries provides access to more than 500,000 ebooks.
- Find full-text articles" Search for articles or use any of our dozens of journal databases.
Get books delivered to your office.
- Need a book but don't have time to make a trip to the library? Books can be delivered to your office mail box.