The University Libraries Peer Research Consultant Program is hiring for two undergraduate student positions.
Peer Research Consultant: starting in Fall 2014
8-10 hours per week
starting rate of $10.25
Application available on the U of MN Employment site REQUISITION 190429
Lead Peer Research Consultant: May start immediately, must start no later than summer session 2014.
10-20 hours over the summer
10-15 hours during the academic year
starting rate of $10.75
Application available on the U of MN Employment site REQUISITION 190437
Required Qualifications for both positions:
- Must have successfully completed Writing 1301/1401 or equivalent with grade of B or higher
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a diverse setting
- Acceptance and current enrollment at the University of Minnesota as an undergraduate student with sophomore standing or higher
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills as relevant to working with individuals and small groups in academic support at the University of Minnesota
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.