The University Libraries Peer Research Consultants (PRCs) will help you find the information you need to write a great paper. Learn more about them below!

Ananya M Profile picture

Ananya

Hi! I'm a junior majoring in Music Therapy and minoring in Neuroscience. I have been a research assistant with Dr. Silverman, the Director of the Music Therapy program on campus, and would like to learn all that it has to offer. On campus, I'm the public relations officer for MTSA (Music Therapy Student Association)! In my free time, I enjoy playing around with my guitar, watching Netflix, singing, and spending time with my family and friends. I look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your research!

Glenda M Profile picture

Glenda

Hi! I'm a junior studying Psychology and Sociology of Law, Criminology & Deviance with a minor in French Studies. I've been involved with research since my freshman year as a volunteer research assistant and student investigator for the Social Psychology department. Currently I'm a RA for the ANGST lab (Anxiety Neuroscience Grounded in Cross-Species Translation). I'm also a part of BRASA (Brazilian Student Association) as a board member. During my free time, I spend time with my friends, watch a lot of TV shows and movies and eat! Sometimes all three combined - and aren't those my favorite days?! I enjoy being involved with research and I'm excited to start assisting and encouraging others as a PRC.

Jessica N profile picture

Jessica

Hey there! I am a junior studying Physics, Astrophysics, and Computer Science. I've been involved in gravitational wave research in Dr. Vuk Mandic's LIGO group. I am also the Academic Affairs committee director for the Science and Engineering Student Board and the outreach director for CSE Ambassadors. During my free time, I enjoy climbing, playing racquetball, and watching superhero movies. I am excited for my fourth semester as a PRC. Feel free to schedule an appointment or visit during drop-in hours -- I'd be happy to help you through the research process!

Muchen profile picture

Muchen

Hi! I am a junior majoring in psychology, and minoring in statistics and neuroscience. I started my research experience in a neurology lab in the summer after my freshman year. I volunteered as a research assistant in DeYoung’s Personality Lab since my sophomore year and currently running an individual project in the lab. I appreciated all the help and opportunities that led me to this point. I cherish every step of the research process which are leading us to the truth. In my free time, photography, biking and scale model are my major hobbies. Moreover, if I get enough time, traveling is also my favorites. All in all, I really enjoy all of my research experience and I can’t wait to share my experience and knowledge in research with other as a PRC! Looking forward to seeing you during my appointments or drop-in hours! 

Radhika B profile picture

Radhika

Hello there! I am a senior pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with minors in Mathematics, Statistics and Management. I enjoy engaging myself in quantitative and analytical research in this field of choice. I aspire to have a career that will help me hone my avid interest in financial economics. I am currently a research assistant at the U, and it has been one of my most cherished experiences. I absolutely love everything that a research experience entails—brainstorming sessions, topic proposals, source materials, thesis statements, citations, and so on. Apart from research, I love to read books. Psychological thrillers, detective novels, and murder mysteries are my favorite genres. I also love reading esoteric poetry. My stress busters are drawing, listening to music, and watching movies. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and assisting you in your research when you drop me a visit. Looking forward to an engaging semester!