The University Libraries Peer Research Consultants (PRCs) will help you find the information you need to write a great paper. Learn more about them below!

Ananya M Profile picture

Ananya

Hi! I'm a senior majoring in Music Therapy and minoring in Neuroscience. I have been a research assistant with Dr. Silverman, the Director of the Music Therapy program on campus, and I will be conducting a research study with him about undergraduate music therapy students and their sleep habits this year. On campus, I'm the president of MTSA (Music Therapy Student Association) and am the Music Director of Urban Sound, an acapella ensemble! In my free time, I enjoy playing around with my guitar, watching Netflix, singing, and spending time with my family and friends. I look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your research!

Jessica N profile picture

Jessica

Hey there, I am a senior studying Physics and Astrophysics with a minor in Computer Science. I do gravitational wave research with the LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory) group. On campus, I'm involved with the Science and Engineering Student Board as the Academic Affairs committee director. I'm also President of CSE Ambassadors and Gopher Racquetball Club. In my free time, I enjoy playing more racquetball and watching Netflix. When I'm not doing any of the above, you'll likely find me working as a Peer Research Consultant (PRC). If you'd like a helping hand with navigating the Libraries' databases, locating literature, or exploring research opportunities, feel free to schedule a visit with me or my fellow PRC's!

Muchen profile picture

Muchen

Hi! I am a senior majoring in psychology, and minoring in statistics and neuroscience. I started my research experience in a neurology lab in the summer after my freshman year. I volunteered as a research assistant in DeYoung’s Personality Lab since my sophomore year and currently running several projects in the lab. I appreciated all the help and opportunities that led me to this point. I cherish every step of the research process which is leading us to the truth. In my free time, photography, biking, and scale model are my major hobbies. Moreover, if I get enough time, traveling is also my favorites. All in all, I really enjoy all of my research experience and I can’t wait to share my experience and knowledge in research with others as a PRC! Looking forward to seeing you during my appointments or drop-in hours!

Natalie P Profile picture

Natalie

Hello! I am a junior majoring in computer science and human physiology. Most of my time outside of class is dedicated to running a student group on campus (Days for Girls) and participating in BME research. Since freshman year, I've been working alongside Dr. Salzwedel to develop an immunotherapy for pancreatic cancer using mice models. My hobbies include playing with makeup, enjoying time outside, and watching k-dramas. I've had a very positive experience with the research community on campus and I look forward to assisting others to achieve the same. I'm happy to help!

Shreya S profile picture

Shreya

Hi! I’m a sophomore majoring in Bioproducts & Biosystems Engineering, and minoring in Chemistry. I’m currently working on a research project on biomaterials, with professor Shri Ramaswamy of BBE department. I am also a part of the Academic Affairs committee in the Science and Engineering Student Board. In my free time, I like to paint, play video games, and go hiking! I’m excited to learn what people are interested in researching, and to help you with your research!