Due to security upgrades, we will no longer support Internet Explorer version 8 or older. Please use a newer browser.
Science & Engineering Library
- Borrowing and information services are found at two service desks on the basement and 2nd floor levels.
- Course reserves may be checked out and fines may be paid at the basement level service desk, across from the coffee shop.
- SMART Learning Commons and Library Media Services are located in 204 Walter Library (2nd level).
- Facilities and Operations Management for Walter Library is located in room 108 and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612)-624-6335.
- The library director is Carissa Tomlinson, 343 Walter Library.
Other campus units in Walter Library:
- College of Science & Engineering, Office of the Dean
- Digital Technology Center (DTC)
- Minnesota Supercomputing Institute for Advanced Computational Research (MSI)
- Office of Information Technology (OIT)
- OIT Computer Lab (1st floor)
- OIT Usability Services Laboratory
- Wise Owl Cafe
Rooms to reserve
- Group study rooms - 2nd floor and Basement levels
- Walter 1:Button Studio - A user-friendly fully automated HD video recording space with professional studio lighting and sound equipment.
- The Arthur Upson Room (Room 102)
- Room 101 is reserved by the College of Science & Engineering Administration: 612-624-2006
- Room 402 is reserved by the DTC: 612-624-9510
- Media Viewing Room (for students)