The Science & Engineering Library consists of four spacious, well-lit floors, and is arranged according to the following floor plan.
- Third Floor Library Instruction Room (Room 310)
- Second Floor Service Desk (Great Hall) Reference Collection (Room 206) Dissertations collection and Quiet Study (Room 208) SMART Learning Commons & Library Media Services (Room 204)
- First Floor Entrance to the building with elevator and stair access to the Science & Engineering Library
- Basement Level Main Circulation/Reserve Desk Bound Journals (Call Numbers A through QD1) Wise Owl Cafe
- Subbasement Level Bound Journals (Call Numbers QD2 through Z)
- Foundation Level Book Collection