Toaster Team Updates

The dynamic Toaster Team is doing all they can to stay well, stay connected, and stay innovative while working remotely in the time of COVID-19. Check out this article to see what they are up to.  

Kylie Foss (she/her/hers)

Major: B.A. in Anthropology from University of MN
I am: a 30-something “adult” with interests in the arts, cultural institutions, travelling, and an ongoing commitment to social justice and creating/holding inclusive spaces. Also, dog person, netflix/hulu/hbo go enthusiast, mother, board/video gamer, and lover of International cuisine.

Tyler Christianson

Major: Information Technology Infrastructure with a minor in Computer Science and Certificate in Applied Business.
I am: an out of state student from Illinois in my junior year who keeps finding different projects to explore.  I also am an avid pinball, board/video game, and yard game enthusiast.  I’m a huge technical theatre nerd who can probably scale stairs faster and quieter than you can.  Also, I’m a certified Microsoft Office Specialist in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook - for those few people who use it.  I’m an open book and will gladly talk about different topics with those who ask.

Bilan Jama (she/her/hers)

Major: International Business with a minor in Marketing
I am: an 18 year old who has yet to get her permit. Not because I couldn’t but because it has taken me this long to realize that that is something I should’ve done and gotten by now. I have interests in photography, traveling and meeting new people.

Erik Halaas (he/him/his)

Major: B.A. in Religion and American Racial and Multicultural Studies // MPA in Health Policy and Management
I am: a connector of people, resources, and ideas; a youth development and public health advocate; a community builder; an on-again off-again creative; a father of two goofballs.

Tanmay Agarwal (he/him/his)

Major: Computer Science - AI & Robotics
I am: a Junior aspiring to be a roboticist with a passion for entrepreneurship. Partner at Atland Ventures, Vice President at SESB, wants to research Robot Learning and start a tech company one day.

Hanan Bare (she/her/hers)

Major: Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
I am: a first year student with a passion for building and technology. I am interested in all things science (particularly science fiction) and I love learning and exploring new things. When I'm not doing schoolwork or working, I’m usually found playing video games, reading, or catching up on missed shows.